March 8, 2022
Trew Knowledge is a fast-paced and rapidly growing digital marketing agency focused on delivering world-class, innovative solutions for some of the world’s largest Brands. We specialize in WordPress, digital strategy, User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design
The Quality Analyst is accountable for ensuring the final solution meets the company’s quality standards before it reaches the client or end-user. In this capacity, the role plans, performs and oversees inspection and testing of products/solutions to ensure quality control standards are met. You’ll work with delivery teams to create comprehensive QA plans and test websites according to those plans as needed.
- Develops and delivers testing strategies and plans for all Trew Knowledge projects and work assignments to support pre-production installations and effective implementation of digital solutions.
- Works in close collaboration with the development team to understand the configuration of new solutions and/or changes to existing systems in order to ensure alignment with quality standards.
- Identifies and defines appropriate tests, writes and executes the test scripts, analyses and documents testing results and recommends solutions for any identified issues.
- Develops and implements quality standards and metrics and ensures testing deliverables and software quality meets the standards.
- Implements and monitors quality metrics and leads improvement initiatives to enhance business performance and ensure software solutions meet client requirements.
- Acts as the resident expert on all phases of the testing cycle, from design, preparation and execution of all testing activities in order to support the implementation of new and/or changed solutions.
- Works in close partnership with team members to support the implementation of new or changed business solutions and meet project timelines.
- Works in close collaboration with the Senior Management Team (SMT) to discuss client projects, team priorities.
- Works with designers, developers and business analysts to understand business requirements and discuss test plans and results.
- Works in close collaboration with internal development and project management teams to ensure client projects are delivered on time and as per client expectations.
Knowledge and Skills
- 1+ years of previous Quality Assurance experience for web-based technology projects
- Strong knowledge of web-based applications, digital marketing solutions and a good understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Strong knowledge of software quality control testing strategies and methods and an ability to drive performance improvement through quality control standards and metrics.
- Highly proficient in the use of testing automation tools and processes related to application testing, infrastructure testing, systems testing.
- Highly skilled at developing and delivering impactful presentations, particularly as it relates to the interpretation and reporting of testing results.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong sense of urgency and a drive and energy to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong time management and ability to adapt to a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment while maintaining a positive attitude.