September 17, 2020
- JOB TITLE: Front-End Developer
- REPORTS TO: Manager
- TYPE: Full-Time
- LOCATION: Toronto, ON
- SALARY: Competitive based on experience
Trew Knowledge is a fast-paced and rapidly growing digital marketing agency focused on delivering world-class, innovative solutions for some of the world’s largest Brands. We specialize in WordPress, digital strategy, User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design.
- Transform visual comps into rich web interactions that are fluidly responsive, performant, semantic, and accessible.
- Collaborate with visual and user experience designers on wireframes, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, client-side, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for front-end performance and visual quality assurance.
- Partner with UX designers, web engineers, and managers to move a project through development and launch.
- Participate in Sprint planning, retrospectives, and client demos.
- At least three years experience with front-end development
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS including cross-browser compatibility, and basic WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Experience using Git.
- Proven ability to transform a static comp into a website from the ground up.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
Nice to have
- Experience in task runners and bundlers like: Gulp, and Webpack.
- Experience with coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress.
- Experience with Gutenberg and building out custom blocks.
- Experience with Adobe XD or Design Software.
- Design experience or formal design education.