February 29, 2020
- Job Title: Account Executive
- Reports To: Co-Heads
- Type: Full-Time
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Starts: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive based on experience
Trew Knowledge is a fast-paced and rapidly growing digital marketing agency focused on delivering world-class, innovative solutions for some of the world’s largest Brands. We specialize in WordPress, digital strategy, User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design.
The Account Executive acts as an important link between Trew Knowledge and its clients. The role strives to understand client’s goals and then works with executive leaders and agency staff to produce effective solutions that meet business and client requirements.
The role also helps grow the organization by formulating the sales strategy, finding leads, closing sales, and communicating Trew Knowledge’s value proposition to new and existing clients.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to manage the day-to-day client support, engagement and maintenance optimization
- Work closely with key resources and partners to develop strong and compelling sales bids
- Partner and collaborate with executive leaders to develop proposals and materials for presentation to clients and other agency partners
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of client/agency business needs and strategy, the existing client database, and opportunities within the industry
- Assist in the formulation of sales strategies and oversee the execution of the strategy across multiple service verticals
- Develop a pipeline of prospects by researching accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest in Trew Knowledge within the community
- Communicate directly with clients and prospects to understand their individual needs and demonstrate how Trew Knowledge can maximize value
- Meet with internal teams to ensure clients are given the highest level of sales and operational customer service and that client requirements are implemented as per specifications
- Complete business performance reports and other requested reports in a thorough and timely manner, review and discuss report findings with executive leaders
- Keep abreast of market intelligence, trends, leverage strong relationships with senior level decision makers and influencers to open doors and drive new business for Trew Knowledge
- Works in close collaboration with the Senior Management Team (SMT) to discuss client projects, team priorities and progress against objectives and goals
- Works in close collaboration with executive leaders to develop the business, sales and marketing strategy that meets business and client requirements
- Works in close collaboration with internal development and project management teams to ensure client projects are delivered on time and as per client expectations
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field with 5 or more years of client-facing sales experience. Agency experience is an asset.
- Strong understanding of web-based applications, responsive design, digital marketing solutions, and a good understanding of the project life cycle
- Strategic mindset and a strong ability to develop and execute effective sales and marketing strategies that will meet business and client needs
- Highly skilled at developing and delivering impactful client presentations, organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the client experience
- Strong relationship management, negotiation, and influencing skills to establish and maintain client relationships, generate sales, and achieve target revenue targets
- Self-motivated individual with strong sense of urgency and a drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Strong time management and ability to adapt to a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Highly proficient in the use of computer software and applications, especially M Suites, Jira, Confluence, Google Suite, & CRM software
- The role operates within a dynamic office environment. On occasion, there may be a requirement to work beyond normal working hours in order to meet project deadlines and/or client deliverables.
- Requires ability to travel periodically to client meetings and destinations