Position Title: Front End Developer
Reports to: Senior Developer
Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Estimated Start Date: March 2019
Compensation: Full-time competitive salary based on experience
Trew Knowledge is a fast-paced, and rapidly growing digital marketing agency focused on world-class, innovative solutions for some of the world’s largest Brands. We specialize in WordPress, digital strategy, and UX/UI design.
- Collaborate with the development team on various projects
- Rapidly prototype with code using modern front-end frameworks and digital pattern libraries.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical and business requirements.
- Understand business and user requirements.
- Write clean and organized code that can be shared and collaborated on with other team members
- Maintain high coding standards and practices to exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Problem-solve in all areas of web development.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Package manager and automation tool experience. Eg. npm & gulp.
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, such as SASS.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.