Position: Interactive Designer
Reports to: Senior Developer
Type: Full-Time Employee
Compensation: Based on experience
Trew Knowledge is currently seeking a full-time Interactive Designer with strong design skills in the digital space and at least 2 years’ experience with an agency or design studio. The ideal candidate will bring conceptual, design and technical thinking to each project and have an integral role from start to finish. If you are someone who is energetic, creative, very detail-oriented and willing to learn and grow his/her skills in this fast-paced environment, then we would like to hear from you.
– Collaborate and brainstorm with the team on various projects bringing ideas and creative concepts
– Create sitemaps, user flows, and wireframes based on project brief
– Create beautiful designs with a focus on web, social, and mobile
– Create stunning print and other marketing pieces
– Stay up to date with current design trends and techniques
– Demonstrate a complete understanding of the client needs, products, and services.
– Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
Required Skills & Experience:
– Minimum 2 years’ experience working for an established agency or design studio in the digital space
– A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design aesthetic, creative ability, and expertise
– Proficiency in wireframing tools such as Balsamiq
– Proficiency with Adobe Suites ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Good understanding of HTML, CSS, SASS
If you feel that you meet the above requirements we would love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and link to portfolio. Please do not apply or contact the agency directly. All eligible candidates will only be considered via the email submission process.