Position: Intermediate Developer
Reports to: Senior Developer
Type: Full-Time Employee
Compensation: Based on experience
Trew Knowledge is currently seeking a full-time intermediate web developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing with WordPress and building responsive websites, plugins and applications.
– Collaborate with the development team on various projects
– Build custom WordPress themes and plugins based on supplied designs or front-end templates
– Build front-end responsive templates using Foundation
– Build custom responsive e-newsletter templates
– Write clean and organized code that can be shared and collaborated on with other team members
– Communicate openly with management on all matters that involve prospecting clients.
– Demonstrate a complete understanding of the company’s products and services.
– Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics.
– Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others
– Experience developing custom WordPress themes and plugins
– Vast knowledge of PHP and MySQL
– Experience with build systems and automation tasks such as Gulp
– Experiencing using Foundation to build front-end templates
– Some working experience with AngularJS and React is a big bonus
– Experience working with various REST APIs
– Experience working with version control systems such as GitHub and/or SVN
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
– Proven ability to meet deadlines.
To apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and link to portfolio.